The panel topic is : Optimising product innovation and market differentiation in the receivables and alternatives space
The traditional products are not growing much if at all at the smaller end of the SME market – yet the need for new methods for releasing working capital is clear. One of great virtues of digital banking and the online platforms is that they enable companies to finance only those receivables they wish to finance, rather than having to discount their whole sales ledger
- What is the value and driving forces for single invoice financing from customer standpoint?
- How does the product fit comparing to other available solutions?
- Investments in technology – which technologies, who provides them, what would they enable funders to achieve that cannot be offered easily today?
- Platforms vs. individual alternative lenders – pros and cons?
- Is there sufficient real-time information available to allow better credit underwriting to occur?
- Does receivables finance need regulation to make it work better for customers, investors and other stakeholder?
- The elephant in the room: what will be the regulatory response for significant losses to unsophisticated investors?
Igor Zax, Managing Director, TENZOR LTD