June 18, 2020
Igor Zaks (Zax), CFA, President of Tenzor Ltd, will present at ExCred New York 2020 https://informaconnect.com/excred-new-york-insuring-structured-trade-export-project-finance/agenda/2/, by Informa 5-6 October 2020.
Short-term Credit Insurance – Challenges and Opportunities
- Impact of COVID-19 crisis on the market
- Private vs. public on short term market- role of ECAs, government support, etc.
- Cancellable vs. non-cancellable limits – experience through the crisis
- Policy structure evolution
- Corporate vs. bank market
- Amy Shinkman – Vice President, Export Credit Insurance, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Todd Lynady – MD, Global Head of Insurance Sales and Business Development, LiquidX
- Igor Zaks – President, Tenzor Ltd
- Gary Mendell – President, Meridian Finance Group
- Moderator: Diana Smallridge – President, International Financial Consulting