January 20, 2015
Igor Zaks, Managing Director of Tenzor Ltd., is going to moderate a panel during the Factoring and Trade Finance World Conference in Miami 2-4 March 2015, organized by Commercial Finance Association (CFA). The panel, Trade Credit Insurance would bring leading figures from major credit insurers (Euler Hermes, Atradius and COFACE) as well GE as a major user, and will include:
- Kick Baesjou, Global Solutions Director, Coface
- David Huey, President & Regional Director, NAFTA, Atradius Credit Insurance
- Todd Lynady, Vice President, XoL (Americas), Euler Hermes World Agency
- Robert Santimays, Chief Credit Officer, Working Capital Solutions, GE Capital
The agenda for the panel:
Product strategy – whole turnover, single risk, XoL, specialized solutions- where is the value?
· Regional strategy – US, Europe, Emerging Markets.
· Global clients- are insurers geared to serve them?
· Financial institutions vs. corporate clients – difference in approaches.
· Insurers and financiers – partners or competitors?
For link to agenda please see below: