Igor Zax (Zaks), CFA, President of TenzorAI, Tenzor Ltd, will present at ExCred New York: Insuring Structured Trade, Export & Project Finance conference in New York 17 October 2018. The conference is organised by Informa Plc.
Igor would present on a panel “The Digitalisation Debate: How Are New Technologies Impacting Short Term Trade Credit?”
Technology in trade credit is not so much a question of if, more a question of when. The answer to that seems to be ‘very soon, if not now’ so instead this panel will look at the how. Much talk of a blockchain revolution and Artificial Intelligence has left many wondering how exactly this will impact the industry. So this panel will debate:
- What are the current tools available for trade?
- What impact could existing technologies have?
- What are the obstacles to implementation?
- What type of evolution are we going to see?
- Igor Zax – President, Tenzor AI
- Raj Iyer – Digital Platform Strategist, BNY Mellon
- Rory Kaplan – Director – Offering Manager Trade and Supply Chain at CGI
- Jason Prevette – Team Leader | Special Products Americas at Atradius
As a speaker, I am delighted to extend 20% speaker discount code for ExCred New York: FKW53662SPK . There is also limited number of complimentary passes available for traders, producers and corporates.