Igor Zaks , President of Tenzor Ltd. will present at World of Open Account (WOA) 2020 community convention , October 6 2020.
Session Three – In with the New: New ways of working, new solutions, new markets – Challenging the status quo
By Igor Zaks, Andre Casterman, Eva Degenhart, Deepesh Patel
How is the World of Open Account going to develop?
- Alternative Finance solutions are expanding rapidly – how new opportunities can create market transformation
- Customer needs and expectations are evolving – where will they take us?
- Society expectations and employment patterns are shifting – how environment, diversity and sustainability will increasingly impact decision making and delivery
An expert discussion with:
- André Casterman (Casterman Advisory)
- Eva Degenhart (MH Corporate Finance)
- Deepesh Patel (TFG)
- Igor Zaks (Tenzor)
Igor Zax, managing director of Tenzor Ltd, and James C. Berry, II, Executive Director, 5I Group LLC, published a new article, Distribution Finance – A time for change in World Supply Chain Finance Yearbook 2013/2014, a major publication by BCR/Factorscan.
The article addresses industry landscape and fundamentals, new products and approaches to make the industry more competitive and better serve client needs, and opportunities for new entrants (such as leasing companies and banks) in this market.
Igor Zax, Managing Director of Tenzor ltd., is going to present at Receivables Finance 12th Annual Convention in Warsaw, Poland, 1-2 April 2014. He will be joining a distingushed panel including Bertrand de Comminges, Global Head Open Account Solutions, HSBC, Anil Walia, Global Head of Supply Chain Finance, RBS and Joaquin de Jiménez Krijgsman, Global Head Supply Chain Finance, ING Commercial Finance for a session on Understanding the Supply Chain Finance Ecosystem, adressing role and challenges of both Supply Chain FInance and Distribution FInance globally.