February 11, 2021
Igor Zaks presented at Supply Chain Finance Summit – full recording
Digital transformation in entering a new phase where increased connectivity will enable more refined, streamlined
structures and provide prospects for more product offerings
• Are we entering a new phase of digital transformation for SCF?
• What are the new trends in connectivity in the use of APIs and extractors?
• Is a single multi-funder platform the answer to increased control and efficiency for corporates?
• Reg tech for easier supplier onboarding – what are the latest innovations?
• Extending the SCF product range to provide a solutions-based approach for corporates
Matt Wreford, CEO, Demica
Igor Zaks, President, Tenzor Ltd.
The panel was moderated by Bertrand de Comminges, Managing Director, Global Head Trade Finance Investments, Santander Asset Management
Full recording of the session is available HERE