Igor Zax (Zaks), CFA, President and CEO of TenzorAI, will present at ACT Working Capital Conference 2018 by Association of Corporate Treasurers in London 28 November 2018. The presentation will focus on AI driven transformation of Working Capital Management within corporate environment.
Igor Zax (Zaks), CFA, President of TenzorAI, and Tenzor Ltd ,will chair Insuring Short Term Trade Finance conference by Informa, to be held in London on 27 November 2018. The event will feature some of the top leaders in the industry, such as Vinco David – Secretary General, Berne Union and Robert Nijhout – Executive Director, ICISA.
In addition to chairing the event, Igor will also make a keynote presenation:
Artificial intelligence: Hidden Game Changer in Trade Credit?
- What is artificial intelligence and why it is transforming so many industries?
- What are the nature of the risk in trade credit?
- How are we using data and can the underwriting process be redesigned?
- How can AI and Blockchain work together?
- Bringing it all together: How can AI transform trade risk and financing ecosystem?
Igor Zax (Zaks) , CFA, President of Tenzor Ltd. and Alexei Lapouchnian, Ph.D. published a new article, Supply Chain Finance and Artificial Intelligence -a game changing relationship? inReceivale Finance Technology Yearbook 2018 by BCR Publishing by BCR Publishing. The book is officially launched at RFIx Receivables Finance International Convention 14-15 March 2018 in London, UK.
Link to the full article available HERE:
Whole Yearbook is availible via link below:
Receivale Finance Technology Yearbook 2018 by BCR Publishing