Igor Zax, managing director of Tenzor Ltd, published a new article, Buyer Confirmed Receivables – Wider Market Implications , in the World Supply Chain Finance Report 2016, a major publication by BCR/Factorscan. The article is focused on use of buyer confirmed receivables across a variety of financing products, such as credit insurance, secularization, alternative fiance, distribution finance, as well as it’s technological and strategic implications.
To read the whole article, please click the link below:
Buyer Confirmed Receivables – Wider Market Implications
Igor Zax, Managing Director of Tenzor Ltd., published a new article, Alternative invoice finance- areas for innovation in Trade and Receivable Finance news (TRF News).
The article is published ahead of Alternative and Receivables Finance conference in London 11 May 2015 (organised by BCR Publishing), where Igor Zax will moderate a panel on Optimising product innovation and market differentiation in the receivables and alternatives space, that will include senior representatives from C2FO, Secured Trust Bank, Funding Options and Demica
Igor Zax, Managing Director of Tenzor Ltd., published an interview in Secured Lender, publication of Commercial Finance Association.
Interview Everything you need to know right now about Supply Chain Finance covers SCF definitions, barriers to growth, role of alternative finance, as well as major trends and innovations in SCF and related working capital tools.
Igor Zax, Managing Director of Tenzor Ltd., is going to moderate a panel at “Alternative and Receivables Finance” conference in London 11 May 2015, organized by BCR Publishing.
The panel topic is : Optimising product innovation and market differentiation in the receivables and alternatives space
The traditional products are not growing much if at all at the smaller end of the SME market – yet the need for new methods for releasing working capital is clear. One of great virtues of digital banking and the online platforms is that they enable companies to finance only those receivables they wish to finance, rather than having to discount their whole sales ledger
- What is the value and driving forces for single invoice financing from customer standpoint?
- How does the product fit comparing to other available solutions?
- Investments in technology – which technologies, who provides them, what would they enable funders to achieve that cannot be offered easily today?
- Platforms vs. individual alternative lenders – pros and cons?
- Is there sufficient real-time information available to allow better credit underwriting to occur?
- Does receivables finance need regulation to make it work better for customers, investors and other stakeholder?
- The elephant in the room: what will be the regulatory response for significant losses to unsophisticated investors?
Igor Zax, Managing Director, TENZOR LTD
David Parsons, Regional Director South and Midlands, SECURE TRUST BANK
Chris Dark, President International, C2FO
Conrad Ford, Managing Director, FUNDING OPTIONS
Sarah Gannon, Director Business Development, DEMICA