Full recording of the event. The panel, “In with the New: New ways of working, new solutions, new markets – Challenging the status quo” starts at 2.18.
How is the World of Open Account going to develop?
- Alternative Finance solutions are expanding rapidly – how new opportunities can create market transformation
- Customer needs and expectations are evolving – where will they take us?
- Society expectations and employment patterns are shifting – how environment, diversity and sustainability will increasingly impact decision making and delivery
An expert discussion with:
- André Casterman (Casterman Advisory)
- Eva Degenhart (MH Corporate Finance)
- Deepesh Patel (TFG)
- Igor Zaks (Tenzor)
- Moderated by Maria Mogilnaya (EBRD)
Igor Zaks , President of Tenzor Ltd. presented at ExCred New York 2020 https://informaconnect.com/excred-new-york-insuring-structured-trade-export-project-finance/agenda/2/, a virtual conference organized by Informa 5-6 October 2020.
Full recording of the session is available below:
Short-term Credit Insurance – Challenges and Opportunities
- Impact of COVID-19 crisis on the market
- Private vs. public on short term market- role of ECAs, government support, etc.
- Cancellable vs. non-cancellable limits – experience through the crisis
- Policy structure evolution
- Corporate vs. bank market
- Amy Shinkman – Vice President, Export Credit Insurance, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Todd Lynady – MD, Global Head of Insurance Sales and Business Development, LiquidX
- Igor Zaks – President, Tenzor Ltd
- Gary Mendell – President, Meridian Finance Group
- Moderator: Diana Smallridge – President, International Financial Consulting