April 21, 2020
Igor Zaks to present at WOA round table
Igor Zaks (Zax), CFA, President of Tenzor Ltd. will be presenting at World of Open Account Challenges and Opportunities for International Business in disrupted times – and how to address them
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 from 15:00 to 16:00 CET, António Salgueiro hosts the debate between John Brehcist, Peter Brinsley, John Bugeja, Gideon Jones and Igor Zaks, looking at the issues and considering some of the options that are available.
We will be addressing questions like:
- What are the trends in International RF business and how are these now expected to evolve?
- How can we best use receivables and SC finance for international business in these times?
- What are specific challenges are brought by the Coronavirus crisis?
- What is the evolving role of credit insurance?
- What are the opportunities following this time of crisis?