August 25, 2020
Igor Zaks , President of Tenzor Ltd. will present at World of Open Account (WOA) 2020 community convention , October 6 2020.
Session Three – In with the New: New ways of working, new solutions, new markets – Challenging the status quo
How is the World of Open Account going to develop?
- Alternative Finance solutions are expanding rapidly – how new opportunities can create market transformation
- Customer needs and expectations are evolving – where will they take us?
- Society expectations and employment patterns are shifting – how environment, diversity and sustainability will increasingly impact decision making and delivery
An expert discussion with:
- André Casterman (Casterman Advisory)
- Eva Degenhart (MH Corporate Finance)
- Deepesh Patel (TFG)
- Igor Zaks (Tenzor)
June 18, 2020
Igor Zaks (Zax), CFA, President of Tenzor Ltd, will present at ExCred New York 2020 https://informaconnect.com/excred-new-york-insuring-structured-trade-export-project-finance/agenda/2/, virtual conference organised by Informa 5-6 October 2020.
Short-term Credit Insurance – Challenges and Opportunities
- Impact of COVID-19 crisis on the market
- Private vs. public on short term market- role of ECAs, government support, etc.
- Cancellable vs. non-cancellable limits – experience through the crisis
- Policy structure evolution
- Corporate vs. bank market
- Amy Shinkman – Vice President, Export Credit Insurance, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Todd Lynady – MD, Global Head of Insurance Sales and Business Development, LiquidX
- Igor Zaks – President, Tenzor Ltd
- Gary Mendell – President, Meridian Finance Group
- Moderator: Diana Smallridge – President, International Financial Consulting
April 21, 2020
Igor Zaks (Zax), CFA, President of Tenzor Ltd. will be presenting at World of Open Account Challenges and Opportunities for International Business in disrupted times – and how to address them
On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 from 15:00 to 16:00 CET, António Salgueiro hosts the debate between John Brehcist, Peter Brinsley, John Bugeja, Gideon Jones and Igor Zaks, looking at the issues and considering some of the options that are available.
We will be addressing questions like:
- What are the trends in International RF business and how are these now expected to evolve?
- How can we best use receivables and SC finance for international business in these times?
- What are specific challenges are brought by the Coronavirus crisis?
- What is the evolving role of credit insurance?
- What are the opportunities following this time of crisis?
October 17, 2019
Igor Zaks (Zax), CFA, President of Tenzor Ltd , and TenzorAI, will chair Insuring Short Term Trade Finance conference by Informa, to be held in London on 27 November 2019.
In addition to chairing the event, Igor will moderate two panels:The Era of the Digital Broker and Credit Insurance Marketplaces and The Global Risk Environment: Lending Into 2020
August 7, 2019
July 16, 2019
Igor Zaks (Zax) President of Tenzor Ltd. and CEO of TenzorAI, will present at ExCred New York 2019- Insuring Trade and Investment in the Americas conference 2 October 2019. The conference is organized by Informa Plc.
July 5, 2019
Igor Zax (Zaks) , CFA, President of Tenzor Ltd. gave two guest lectures on Operational Restructuring and Turnaround and on Restructuring and Recovery in Emerging Markets at University of Toronto Faculty of Law. The lectures were part of International Insolvency Course by David Ward and George Kelakos within GPLLM (Global Professional Master of Laws) program.
Slides for the first lecture are available via link below:
July 5, 2019
February 18, 2019
Supply Chain Finance is defined as the use of financing and risk mitigation practices and techniques to optimise the management of the working capital and liquidity invested in supply chain processes and transactions. In practice, SCF is generally used to describe buyer-led receivables finance structures (also known as reverse factoring). This WOA Learning Lab compares and contrasts buyer-led receivables finance with traditional seller-centric receivables finance; it aims to contribute to the successful development of this financing technique.
February 18, 2019
Igor Zaks (Zax), CFA, President and CEO of TenzorAI, and Tenzor Ltd. will be presenting at World of Open Account Learning Lab e-round table 28 March 2019 facilitated by Christoph Spoerry together with other Community Experts. Daniel Huszar, Lawrence MA and Igor Zaks will report, challenge and influence the WOA community during this live session.
Registration for the event is complimentary: https://woa.community/innovate/events/meeting-detail-page/18/first-woa-e-roundtable-on-blockchain-and-ai/about#.XGF4i7h7lPZ